Vab Media PPC Management can help:
- Get your company in front of the right customer, in the right place, at the right time, and on the right device.
- Increase Return on Investment (ROI), increase revenue and reduce marketing cost.
- Provide online advertising solutions for lead generation, eCommerce, display, and worldwide businesses.
New York business owners, here’s your chance to increase relevant traffic and impressions to your brand and website through calculated paid search advertising. Pay Per Click (PPC) (Also known as Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Advertising, Online Advertising ), can either be your company’s best friend or worst nightmare. it all depends on how the campaign and budgets are managed. Capitalize on existing demand for your companies products or services. Pay for only relevant traffic and clicks, control it by geography, time of day, certain keywords or retarget and bring back the people that have already visited your site by serving them personalized display ads across devices, the web, and social media networks.
Vab Media Digital Agency, PPC strategist’s will help you manage every aspect of your ad campaign (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Mobile Ads, Facebook, YouTube), from keyword research / selection, creating the ads, landing page development, testing, and reporting.
Vab Media Digital Agency can help with:
- Defining campaign strategies and layout
- Improve ad copy and landing page performance
- Conversion Acquisition
- Advanced keyword research and selection
- Keyword list expansion and reduction
- Creative design, following process AIDA: attention, interest, desire, action
- Identify and design landing pages that convert
- Find and remove wasteful spending and non converting ads
- Help to implement display & social ad retargeting
- Implement campaign conversion tracking
- PPC bid management and ROI tracking
- Quality score issues
- Ad scheduling and incremental bidding
- Formulate time of day targeting and geographical targeting
- Analytics and additional tracking
- Creative testing and optimization
- Campaign assessment and further improvement recommendations
- Listing Google Search, display/content and mobile networks
The PPC campaign management and analysis program includes the following components:
- Our main goal is to achieve highest ROI
- Improve campaign structure, efficiency and overall audience reach based on network distribution
- Address and improve Quality Score concerns and correct problem areas
- Identify and act upon search trends and execute in-depth keyword analysis along with continuous A/B ad copy testing
- Deliver more qualified traffic resulting in higher conversion rates
- Daily monitoring of keyword performance (traffic, sales, cost per acquisition and return on investment numbers)
- Keyword evaluation and adding, removing and reconfiguring of keyword phrases, ad groups and ad copy to grow the total number of productive keyword phrases on a monthly basis
- Monitoring of pre-set daily and monthly ad budgets
- Ongoing optimization of keyword bids for bid positions that yield the best return on client-defined business objectives, e.g., cost per acquisition (CPA), profit margin (PM) and ROI
- Periodic campaign structural reorganization by breaking existing ad groups into separate groups, with new ads and different landing pages
- Create and test multiple ads for each keyword or keyword group to improve average click-through rate, raise average position and decrease cost-per-click
- Ongoing monitoring of lost impression share due to insufficient budget or due to poor ad rank (Google AdWords only)
- Incorporate and expand the current campaign with new landing pages as required
- Monthly ROI reports via email for monitoring of campaign activity and results, including cost per click (CPC), number of visitors, leads and conversions and analytics
HOW IS PAID ADVERTISING DETERMINED AND DEFINED?
Pay per click or cost per click refers to the internet advertising payment model where payment is based on ad relevance and qualifying when someone clicks thru on the ad. Most of these ads appear at the top of the search engine page (premium position for people’s eyes) and they also usually appear on the right side of a page next to the organic results. PPC gives advertisers the opportunity to target specific keywords thru created ads.
The basics of a keyword targeted ad, is it is ranked on a search engine page result (SERP), which is based on the particular matched keyword cost-per-click (CPC), advertisers bid, and Quality Score. The Cost per click is determined by the cost and competition of other advertisers that are bidding on that keyword phrase. The trick to bidding on keywords (because some are competitive and expensive) is making sure that the money you are spending is not more than the price of the product or service you are selling.
An example would be if you were spending 25 dollars to sell a 14 dollar hat, even if you made a lot of sales the investment might not be worth it. Using proper strategy and having the ad components set up, the costs can be curbed and having the correct relevance of your landing page matching the intent (what the person searching is trying to actually buy) of the searcher is how paid ads can be a win for your brand or business. The key is to monitor the campaign to improve the daily efficiencies by increasing conversions and lowering the cost per action so that so that it is targeting less-costly higher converting traffic.
Paid Search Marketing is currently going through a major transformation. Long gone are the days of a person just simply entering a keyword into a Google desktop search bar. New mobile technology advances have shifted the way people consume media. Technology and connectivity now have a centrality in the human experience. By having on demand access we take immediate action whenever we want to learn, find, do, or buy something. Smart devices (powerful computers we carry in our pockets) allow us to act on any impulse at any time. Consumers are now searching while in store aisles, speaking voice search commands into their mobile phones, in their apps, from their car dashboards, on their watches and on their refrigerators. We’re connecting the dots in this fragmented searcher journey through a deep understanding of consumer motivations and conversion paths. Vab Media Digital Agency’s singular goal: is boosting client revenue by delivering highly personalized paid search experiences, in the right moments or as Google calls them “Micro Moments“.
“Consumers have never been more informed because that information lies in the phone in their pocket, in their purse, or on their body,” says Vania Benavides, Founder and Chief Strategist of Vab Media.
Brands That Trust Vab Media
Monthly PPC Management Service Deliverables:
- Dedicated campaign management team with meetings as needed to discuss recommendations and changes to the keyword set, bid amounts, bid positions, bid rules, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and changes to the daily ad budget
- Extensive keyword research, development and ongoing analysis
- Ad copy research and expert ad copy creation; heavy focus on call-to-action phrases
- Continuous A/B ad copy testing and monitoring
- Listings in Google Search, display/content and mobile networks
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Conversion tracking and Google Analytics
- Site targeting campaign and mobile ads (if applicable)
- Ongoing adjustments and optimization of campaign settings for increased profits and improved ROI
- Expand to other networks, if budget allows, such as Bing and social networks
Vab Media Digital Agency’s PPC search management services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We focus on delivering traffic from the major PPC provider networks, identifying geographic areas that can generate more targeted, less costly, converting traffic.