Website Planning and Development
- When it comes to complex web projects, intensive research and planning are a must before leaping into design or development.
- We will help guide you through the process.
First phase – Discovery:
- You know the ins and outs of your business the best. First, we learn as much as we need to know about a company so we can help with creating your online strategy.
- Next is goal analysis, what are the goals for your business in the upcoming years? What role is your online strategy going to be used to achieve them?
- Once we have an understanding of your business, we do a lot of research in your
- Industry on what others are doing, especially your direct competitors.
Second phase – Planning:
- We start with deciding feature prioritization.
- What features are crucial to the success of your website?
- Next is a breakdown of the features and overall functionality of your site.
- What are the technical requirements of your site? ( Social media platforms, e-commerce, Java script etc.)
- Another step is creating the Information layout and architecture:
- How is the information going to be structured on your site?
Third Phase – Visualization:
- Wireframe Creation
- This where we translate ideas into visual imagery to give you a clear idea of what the site will look like in terms of structure before the actual web development begins.
Website Functions Specification Sheet:
Large web projects require a lot planning and execution. Whether you want to build an eCommerce website or you are an established brand that already has a lot of web traffic, but you need to try different “calls to action” you also want to test and track the changes to improve the your site’s conversion rate. Vab Media digital Agency can help. When budgets must be approved or internet marketing investment must be won over, there is nothing like a website function specification sheet to help to convince your managers and stakeholders that your internet presence should take very seriously. Technology and marketing are the present and the future.
Our People Make it Happen
Keeping everything going smoothly is a dream team of UX skill sets — from interaction design to prototyping, visual design to usability analysis. Much like the user experiences we shape, our team works together seamlessly, collaborating on projects senior management deems crucial for our customers. We get compliments as our clients acknowledge and affirms the value we add to designing and enhancing their online presence. Our competitor research helps us to connect and convey, how learning insights into your customer’s behavior — from problems to solutions — can optimize your landing pages, conversion funnel and even your app. Our Conversion optimization plans include development of a custom test plan, design and production of all test graphics and copy plus ongoing consulting and reporting